Here at Luxstowe Vets we treat dogs, cats and small furries. Our friendly and experienced team would like to welcome you to our practice and thank you for trusting us to look after your pets. We maintain very high standards of pet care and aim to provide you and your pets with an excellent service. Our vets, nurses and receptionists are dedicated to providing a friendly and caring service and will always try to make your pet's visit as comfortable as possible.
The practice was founded with the intention of providing the very best veterinary care to the local community.
From the start of your pet's life, their health and welfare is our main concern therefore we provide the following services to allow us to work with you to ensure that your pet lives a long and healthy life:
- Advice on behaviour, nutrition and general health
- Pet passports and advice
- Clinics for a range of general health checks including clipping claws to weight checks
- Advice on flea and worm treatment
- Advice on Pet Plan Insurance and help filling out insurance claim forms
- Surgery 5 days per week
- Pre and post operative care
- Internal laboratory machines
- Diagnostic equipment including our new digital radiography machine, endoscopy equipment, ultrasound scanner and blood pressure monitor
- Expert referral contacts
- Senior health clinics
- Various nurse clinics
- Modern operating facilities at Liskeard
Call us to book an appointment on 01579 342120.